We practice many behaviors in our lives that affect us. Whenever we speak or express ourselves, we provide instructions, advise, or advice to us or to the latter. We may not call that coaching, but it is actually concepts within the work of the coach or mentor.
With internal coaching, our thoughts are formed and we act or act according to the directions. The directions are what help us change our actions or even our thoughts, and with coaching we can practice dealing with situations.
As a certified mentor, you can practice the coach to think with your personality. Your thoughts need constant guidance, and your coaching means your rise.
- Constantly giving instructions.
- Practice reinforcement for your actions.
- Giving instructions to your character.
- Comment on your actions.
Tasks and Functions of thinking
- There are always tasks and functions of thinking that require the practice of ideas that we need in our lives.
- Ideas that shape our reality in which we live and through our reality design our goals.
- And with guidance, you correct all our actions that form a new motivation.
- Directing your life means the continuous training of your character.
- There is always an opportunity to advance in character for your goals.
- The important thing is that you do the tasks that help you and that fall within the scope of coaching in your life.
- Through your practice, your thinking skills grow, and you can practice coaching in your life, in the same ways as coaching yourself.